Santa’s Bauble Workshop
November 25 - December 9
Santa will welcome you to choose a bauble handmade by elves in the glass studio. From Santa’s winter wonderland you will then be directed to the Elves workshop to festoon your bauble with your stickers. Elves will blast your baubles with magic sand to leave frosty patterns! You leave with a truly unique bauble to cherish forever!
Last year our elves were so busy that we’ve introduced sessions to make sure things run smoothly. Book your 30 minute session now to avoid disappointment. Included in the price is free entry to Stourbridge Glass Museum. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Its free entry for the 1 accompanying adult.
We take great delight in watching visitors of all ages getting into the Christmas spirit at his FUN, FESTIVE, FAMILY workshop.
We are also hosting a quiet Autism friendly hour 9.30 -10.30 am
Our 6 simple steps to creating a unique bauble
- Decorate the bauble by applying a variety of stickers
- Hand it back to us.
- Elves will sandblast the bauble, whilst you wait.
- We wrap your bauble safely to take home.
- You peel off your stickers at home to reveal your very own unique bauble.
- Its that simple, now show it off!
Saturday 25 November
Saturday 9 December
10:30 am – 4:00 pm